Saturday, March 05, 2011

8583: Unacceptable Acceptance Speeches.


Not exactly Oscar-worthy performances in a MultiCultClassics Monologue…

• Actor Matt Damon has turned on President Barack Obama. “I really think he misinterpreted his mandate,” said Damon during an interview with CNN. “A friend of mine said it the other day and I thought it was a great line: ‘I no longer hope for audacity.’” Damon also ripped Obama’s education policy and foreign policies. President Obama probably wishes he could sic The Adjustment Bureau on Damon’s ass.

• Sean Penn believes Charlie Sheen would be a great help in Haiti. “I think his energies, intelligence and passion could be both of service and servicing to him, as it is to all who are touched by the struggle of the Haitian people,” said Penn. “Charlie is one of the very few public people who cannot be accused of using the media to his own benefit. I would very much like to show my old friend the world of needs on the ground in Haiti, and introduce him and his tremendous wit to our hard-working Haitian staff.” No word if Penn’s invitation is also extended to Sheen’s goddesses.

No comments: